The cosmetics industry is the second, next to pharmacy, industry that intensively develops production management systems and implements many innovations in industrial automation. Robotization and automation of production in conjunction with visual inspection systems (e.g. packaging tightness, filling level of packaging) brings measurable results for Polish producers.
An important trend in cosmetics and other industries is the emphasis on ecology, monitoring of production media – solutions provided by Pro-Control allow to effectively support these areas of production management.
Examples of completed projects in industrial automation in the cosmetics industry include:
- visual control system of the depalletizer
- modernization of the visual control system for the presence of products in a blister on a blistering machine
- monitoring of production media
- electrical scheme and software for gel transport installation
- delivery and commissioning of a sanitation station
- automated bottle inspection station
- assembly of electrical and automation installations for a new production line
- installation of temperature and humidity measurements as well as alarm signaling on tanks with semi-finished products
- central technical management system