Automation systems used in wastewater treatment plants and water treatment stations allow for full technology control, monitoring and obtaining quality parameters, live view in the plant (also remote view), data archiving and reporting on the process server.
The goal of industrial automation for the water and wastewater industry is:
- improving the efficiency of treatment plants / treatment plants (keeping costs low),
- achievement of quality indicators,
- full process automation,
- integration of autonomous control systems,
- visualization of the operation of all treatment plant facilities,
- the possibility of easy expansion of the system in the future.
We engineer open systems that:
- enable supervision over the work of remote facilities using radio communication,
- can be connected to specialized management systems for municipal management companies.
Projects made by Pro-Control in the area of water and sewage:
- Migration of the control system of the Water Treatment Station in Waterworks based on the SIMATIC S7-400H driver
- Modernization and expansion of the wastewater treatment plant based on the Siemens PCS7 system
- Modernization of automation and migration of the water treatment station control system based on Siemens PCS7
- Automation system for the modernization of the water disinfection system in the water treatment plant
- Inclusion of post-production water metering and monitoring in the Siemens PCS7 system
- Development of 2nd degree pumping station software for the water treatment station
- Modernization of industrial wastewater treatment plant in a manufacturing company
- Expansion of the control and visualization system of the Water Treatment Station with a water intake and pumping stations
- Modernization of sewage treatment plants
- Automation system for rainwater treatment plants
- Water treatment plant – modernization of the 2nd degree pumping station