The pharmaceutical industry is subject to many strict regulations, therefore companies focus on production automation, modern MES control systems and full production monitoring. Modern production management systems that we implement for our clients allow for the acquisition of production data, their analysis, reporting, archiving as well as e-mail / SMS alerts at specific alarms / exceeding critical measurements.
The tools we offer support the Quality Departments, Production Directors, and Maintenance Departments in their current work. They allow you to optimize costs, predictive maintenance, increase machine safety, and maintain high-quality production, which is necessary in this industry.
Examples of completed projects in industrial automation in the pharmaceutical industry include:
- building a production management system based on Siemens PCS7 in a new production plant
- comprehensive modernization of pharmaceutical plants
- migration of the Simatic S5 system to S7
- industrial automation system – modernization and expansion
- replacement of operator panels with TP1200 Comfort and software modification
- Simatic S5 and S7 drivers – software backup of central units
- control system – construction and delivery of the Siemens PCS7 system engineering station with Siemens tool software
- modernization of control and power systems